A layout to celebrate many of the items sold and the varied activities that go on at Papermaze.
I was inspired by a layout I saw in a CK magazine over a decade ago designed by Lisa Moorefield, I recently came across her post on 'A little scrapbooking' from 2013 which makes interesting reading.
Close up of the left hand page:
1. Pm - Papermaze for the name of the shop (real and online) - this had to be orange as it is the colour of the internal walls of the shop and Vanessa's favourite colour.
2. Details of the shop.
3. First part of the symbol key - with stitched on buttons for decoration.
4. Bd - brads using four red brads.
5. Lc - Lace with a short length of the heart shaped cotton lace attached.
6. A photo of some the amazing range of cardstock in the store.
7. Sm - Stencils and Masks - I inked through a mask on this space.
8. Sw - Sewing - with a stitched border.
9. Cr - Crops - held once a month in the village hall with an optional kit and a chance to shop in the store - Always involves lots of cake!!
10. Rs - Rubber Stamps - This space has been stamped and I added a rubber stamp wooden embellishment I have had in my stash for many years.
11. Cs - Cardstock.
12. Rubons - I used some old Making Memories rubons here.
13. A-Z - Alphabet Stickers - using Doodlebug Designs Inc. Stickers.
14. Gl - Glitter - A stickled border and a sparkly heart shaped bead.
15. A photo of some of the beautiful layouts on display in the shop for inspiration.
16. Sn - Stain - I splodged Distress stain about here!
17. Bt - Buttons - 3 buttons stitched in place.
17. Embossed - Dry embossed card using Cuttlebug embossing folder and then distressed.
18. Ws - Workshops - these are held at the shop at various times, teaching many different techniques.
19. Pe - Pearls - 3 flat-backed self adhesive pearls.
20. Ep - Embossing Powder - Images stamped and heat embossed.
21, Dc - Die Cutting - die cut twigs.
22. Tw - Twine - a length of twine wrapped round the cardstock and tied in place.
23. Pt - Paint - a few splodges of paint!
Close up of the right hand page:
24. Jn - Journalling, some journalling blocks stamped onto the card and details handwritten.
25. Pp - Patterned paper - Simple Stories paper.
26. Gm - Gems - 3 flat-backed self adhesive gems.
27. Cb - Chipboard - a decorated chipboard dragonfly.
28. Do - Doilies - decorated with some pieces of doily.
29. Hg - Heritage - a few stickers from a Kaisercraft collection.
30. Photo of Vanessa.
31. DD - Dew Drops - 3 pink dew drops.
32. Al - Albums - Scrapbook Albums.
33. Ri - Ribbon - A ribbon bow.
34. A photo taken inside the shop.
35. Wt. Washi Tape - cardstock stuck to layout with some tape.
36. Ad - Adhesive - a drop of glue.
37. Bl - Blossoms - a paper rose.
38. Dt. Design Team - To represent the talented design team for Papermaze.
39. Sc - Scissors & cutting tools.
40. Pn - Pens and Pencils - a tiny pencil.
41. Tg - Tag - Cardstock shaped into a tag with hole and ribbon added.
42. Pc - Punches - Cardstock punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
43. Ik - Ink - Cardstock sprayed with ink.
44. Ph - Photos - a mini photo frame.
45. Bm - Books and Magazines.
I keep thinking of more elements I could add so maybe there needs to be a page 3!
Thanks for looking