Here is my card -
and here is the photo prompt:
Here are the elements I focused on (in case you were wondering!):
- The geometric pattern of the wall paper is reflected in the background - papers by Kasiercraft - 6" x 6" Christmas paper pad which was free with a magazine.
- Random circle backgrounds - like the plates, - the baubles and the greeting - I used the Cricut Joys of the Season cart and altered the shape in The Cricut Craft Room. The greeting is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and a Lili of the Valley Christmas Sentiment.
- Bright pastel shades combined with a vivid colour for pop - I kind of ignored the actual colour scheme!!
- A touch of gold and mint - Gold in the bauble tops and the greeting surround, Mint in the velvet ribbon trim and the patterned paper on the baubles.
- Pink and white stripes - the twine is pink and white striped.
I also used:
3D foam pads, double sided tape, blank card 6" x 6" made from kraft bazzill and Tea Dye Distress ink.
Thanks for looking