h3.post-title font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive

Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

If you pop over to the Papermaze Blog, you will see two layouts I published yesterday. Here is the second one of the pages I created.

This month I'm using 49 and Market's pretty pastel Glimmer & Glee collection. This collection has water colour style images, which are great for documenting parties, birthdays, babies, and garden gatherings. The palette is a clever mix of pretty corals, pinks, yellows, blues and greens. 

Here is my granddaughter, all dressed up and visiting her other grandparents for Sunday lunch.


Full details are on the Scrap, Paper Scissors Blog

The items I used:
49 and Market - Glimmer and Glee collection - 
Cheers, Toast Laser Cut Elements 
Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
3D Foam Pads
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alphanumeric dies 'Tiny Type - upper and lower case
Cricut










That's all for today, I'll be back with more from this collection soon.
Thanks for looking.
Lynn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog, please leave a comment :)