If you pop over to the Papermaze Blog today, you will see two layouts I have created. This month I'm using 49 and Market's pretty pastel Glimmer & Glee collection. This collection has water colour style images, which are great for documenting parties, birthdays, babies, and garden gatherings. The palette is a clever mix of pretty corals, pinks, yellows, blues and greens. This first layout has photos of my great nephew at 7 weeks.
Full details are on the Scrap, Paper Scissors Blog
The items I used:
49 and Market - Glimmer and Glee collection - Jubilee & Laser Cut Elements
Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
Distress Paint Faded Jeans & Scattered Straw
3D Foam Pads
Making Memories Foam Stamps
Nuvo Glitter Drops - Gold Coast.
Tim Holtz Alphanumeric 'Label' & 'Tiny Type' Sizzix Thinlits set
Doodlebug Designs Sunshine card stock Alphabet Stickers - Bumblebee
Acrylic domes in pastel shades
Acrylic heart
That's all for today, I'll be back with more from this collection tomorrow.
Thanks for looking.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog, please leave a comment :)